Many women as they grow old, acquire certain side effects from a breast enlargement procedure they had undergone some time back. This is worrying for many because they are not sure what side effects they are likely to experience, or what to do when such side effects occur. However, these symptoms may vary with person and depending on the type of breast augmentation procedure given. Here are a few side effects of breast augmentation many women experience as they age.
1) Fear of imminent leaks and implants breakage. No actual figure shows when breast implants can likely cause leaks or potential breakage. However, studies show that most implants last about 7-12 years. Although some people usually experience such effects after 15 years. Report any alarming health matter to your physician immediately to control and minimise such risks effectively.
2) Hard to detect breast cancer. Breast enhancer treatments usually block mammograms, making it hard for an MRI scan to detect any sign of cancer in patients. Most women experience a subsequent rupture of implants due to severe pressure of the mammogram. Research shows about 63.6% of women between 1-25 years have their implants ruptured every year due to a mammogram blockage.
3) Need for further surgery. Women with breast augmentation as they age, risk having their implants misplaced from their breast capsules. Sometimes the implants usually wander around the centre or the sides of the chest. On other occasions, a patient may experience some leaks or severe breakage from the implants. Further surgery is thus necessary to fix such health complications when they occur.
4) Problems with memory and concentration. Women with breast augmentation have raised concerns about difficulties with concentration, acute memory loss, and other cognitive implications. Women with silicone implants suffer most from poor concentration, compared to other women with other kinds of breast enhancement treatment. The signs continue to become even more severe as these women get much older.
5) Likeliness of developing fatigue, breast and nipple numbness and other signs of autoimmune symptoms. Women who have undergone breast augmentation risk growing signs of autoimmune symptoms more than those who haven’t undergone any boob job treatment. Although these symptoms may take many years to occur and be detected, it’s important to go for check ups regularly.
Although having beautiful, perkier boobs is a great way to enhance your body’s striking beauty, things can turn sour as you age. Depending on the boob augmentation given, you risk acquiring symptoms such as fatigue, breast and nipple numbness, joint pain and more. Before you choose to get a boob job, first do some research on the side effects that you may likely experience. If you’re thinking of enlarging your breasts in Singapore, make sure you’re treated by a competent surgeon to avoid health complications.