Did you know that nearly half of the entire Malaysian population are either overweight or obese? According to the National Health and Morbidity Survey of 2015, the obese and overweight make up nearly half of the 30 million population.
Obesity is a serious health concern. It can be prevented by exercising as well as eating more fruits and vegetables. But what if you have done everything you can do and you still have the stubborn fats on certain parts of your body?
There are kinds of fats that can be very hard to remove. After months of working out and going on a clean diet, you will be surprised that you still got that fat down there! Yes, the belly is often the main trouble spot.
If you want to get rid of that stubborn fat fast, a efficient laser lipo treatment may be the best option for you. It is highly recommended for people who want to see quick results because it can take effect in as fast as two to three weeks. Other than this, here are the other reasons why it is best to consider this kind of treatment:
- The procedure is done in a timely manner. A session will not take much of your time. It typically lasts 30 to 45 minutes.
- It is efficient. Depending on the area of the body treated, you only need around two to six number of treatments to achieve the best results and see your body transform.
- It offers fast recovery times. In most cases, patients can return to their normal activities after a day or two. Compared to other kinds of liposuction, laser lipo is a less aggressive procedure. You can expect faster recovery times with laser lipo than any other body-contouring procedure.
- The treatment is relaxing and comfortable. Because a laser lipo treatment is non-surgical it comes with very minimal discomfort. You do not have to worry about the pain.
- It is safe. Laser lipo is dubbed as a safer alternative to the traditional liposuction. It is FDA-approved. It is done by using low-wave laser energy to soften fat before removing it through the cannula.
- The results are permanent. The fat cells in the area treated are permanently removed. However, take note that the fats that are still there have the possibility to take over and grow. This is why doctors advise their patients to keep up the diet and exercise routine after the lipo treatment.
- It can improve your skin tone and texture. Loose skin is a common dilemma of people undergoing traditional lipo. Laser lipo can fix this as it eliminates the sagginess of the skin. This is a hidden benefit when you undergo a laser-assisted lipo. This beauty treatment is known for its skin tightening effects. Furthermore, you can expect very minimal scarring after the treatment.
Before undergoing a laser lipo treatment, remember that it is intended to reshape or contour particular areas of the body. Contrary to popular belief, a liposuction is not an ideal option for reducing body weight. This kind of procedure is recommended for patients who want to fix problem areas that did not respond well even after diet and exercise. It is important to maintain a healthy lifestyle after the procedure.
Preparing for the procedure involves avoiding certain types of medication and even hobbies. Cigarette smoking can hinder the healing process so your physician might advise you to stop smoking before the treatment. Caffeinated beverages are prohibited as well. Some vitamins and medications like Aspirin and homeopathic regimens should be avoided before the procedure.